Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tired after a long day, update april 11, 2009

Yesterday was crazy, if you missed out on the Satelites' performance don't fret, there's another coming up next week on the 19th. I got to film the performance yesterday but Satelites have asked me not to leak the footage for now until we can decide what to put on the DVD to be sold with their demo (yes they do have a Demo in the works so be patient) it has been a long weekend and the after party and the after eating after party got me home around 3. Of course being the filmer that I am I had to watch to footage over to see how it is in HD on my TV. Sorry guys only pics for now until I can work something out with these guys. The pictures were taken by my Girlfriend so I hope you enjoi. For even more pictures check out Rilla's Blog (she was the event photographer)  http://www.iamrilla.com/






Photo Captions:
1. Theo Vigo of Satelites (april 10, 2009)
2. Arthur Sollano in a Shoppers drug mart uniform (april 10, 2009) 
3. Allen Pinlac setting up (april 10, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment