Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update April 2, 2009

We had another late night yesterday. Satelites and Skyboy had another photo shoot at Walnut studio. I got to film alot, I even got a scene where I got a parking ticket but Syd came out in time to save his car. Whomp Whomp for Toni and I, anyways I got to film most of the shoot and Art and Allen used my SLR to take pics of what was happening. The weather is getting alot nicer out so im going to take advantage of that and keep filming outside. The vids might take a little longer to come out but i'll have more footy. It's supposed to rain on friday so I am going to spend the whole day editing vids for the whole weekend. Also to those who do not have their tickets yet come by Jack Astors this friday to come get yours!! we will be there in the evening and we only have 40 left, and I know at least 15 of those are already sold so make your way there quicktime. Enjoi these photos from yesterday for now.





Photo Captions
1. Sydney taking a shot (april 1, 2009)
2. Chillin at Walnut studio (april 1, 2009)
3. Reviewing some shots (april 1, 2009)
4. Satelites Fisheye (april 1, 2009)
5. Satelites (april 1, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha
    theo looks like a 12 yr old in #3

    i love you guysss

    ReplyDelete