Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Satelites' timeline part 5

If you haven't read any of the other parts please do so before continuing so it doesn't get confusing. Thanks and Enjoy

I had spent the rest of my summer mostly with my fam and close ones, but I regularly visited Allen's to hear them practice. Every time I came back there were more lyrics down for more of the songs. By the time september came I was already filming in the Skyboy studio. A friend of ours came by, Joe Tillo, he is a rapper and he threw down on some of the Skyboy tracks. I had a talk with the Satelites letting them know that I wanted them to be in my first project. I made a little episode thing for them and for me to gain experience editing and producing videos.



The fimling started late september, early october. around mine and Theo's Bday. The first time they recorded drums is early october. They had just recently made a Myspace because Satelites wanted to get on the show disband. After recording tracks for the myspace they sent their info to much music hoping for something good to happen. Satelites noticed that as soon as they put their link on an Adventure cover Art and Theo did, they were getting alot of hits and great feedback from random people. In the first week of october they got a reply from Andrea, a producer from much, asking them to come in for a little interview the next week. The day of the interview landed on Theo's Birthday making it a great 22nd Bday, presenting Satelites an amazing opportunity. 

They kept trying to record an electric set with no luck, but they did gain experience in recording. After finding out that they would be on DisBand they brought the drums back to Allen's to get proper practice.


With their filming coming up in november they were anxious and excited to see what was in store for them.

to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment