Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A new day
















A lot has been happening in the past six months. My life has been very busy in a good way. I have experienced many things just by being around my friends. The band Satelites have made me the official publicity rep, this is the reason I started this blog. I will bring everyone up to speed on my life with the Satelites (watching these guys blow up is amazing, these guys make some serious magic check them here http://www.myspace.com/SATELITESband ). I am one of the rare lucky people who get to share their experiences. I will do my best to keep this updated because i know that they are very busy practicing and Jon and I are doing are best to get these guys big in the scene, so think of this blog as a portal into the satelites' world. I have taken many pictures and videos in the past six months so I will let the public see some very exclusive materials. I will also do my best to update everyone on what's going on so the fans can come out to catch these guys at any gig we can get set up. But for now enjoy some of these pics and i'll try and get more stuff up. Oh I also have a youtube channel http://youtube.com/user/kidflip12017  There is also vids of satelites on there and they also have their own channel. Enjoy!
















Photo Captions
1. Satelites in cottage country looking to the future (August 4, 2008)
2. Satelites first day filming for disband at Rehearsal factory (November 18, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment