Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Satelites' timeline part 1

The following piece is the moment in my life where I thought that the Satelites' timeline began.

 Even though they have been playing together for years now, it felt like that trip made it more official. We were driving on the 401 going east and is was about 2 am. The guys were chillin out in the car listening to the sounds of immortal technique, they were chatting about one love, one race, about humanity, they were enjoying life. We were all first so excited to be on the road to meet up with the
 rest of the boys, but as the hours drew on I was the only left awake. We had arrived at Serge's Cottage around 4 am and we took a quick drive through town with some of the other guys there. After a quick munchie run from the guys in town we decided to settle down at the cottage. Allen, Theo, Arthur, and I unloaded the guitars and liquor and all took a seat by the bonfire. We took pictures of the dawn slowly creeping in and they played the guitar to make the magic of tomorrow. 



















As my sleepiness kicked in I went to my car to knock out to the song slow motion love, their music like a lullaby. I awoke after a couple hours of sleep to find almost everyone knocked out still. Arthur was sleeping in the chair in the most ridiculous position, I held my laugh and I ran for my camera.



















The day was just about to begin... To be continued

Photo Caption
1. Breaking Dawn (Serge's cottage august 3, 2008)
2. Arthur Sleeping (Serge's cottage august 3, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment