Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update feb 17, 2009

As many of you already know (and if you dont, do you live under a rock?) next week is when the Satelites' episode of disband airs. I have also finished talking to some producers to try and get these guys more exposure. Remember this date MARCH 11, 2009, it will be a very important date. I am not going to spoil the surprise just yet, but I have got more info that the Satelites don't even know yet. I will be meeting with Arthur and Theo later on to tell them the news. Allen is away on a snowboarding trip with the manager Jon. Yes Allen does do other things beside drumming. To prove it i'll show you that Allen can do many other things other than drumming. Before Satelites, Allen and Theo use to skate with me everyday, thats like two years ago now. Allen does still skate every so often, but I did convince Theo to come and skate tomorrow at St. Lawrence market.

Im going to dig through all my footy and pics to try and find some of Theo's skate clips


No comments:

Post a Comment