Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update feb 12, 2009

So the Satelites are now auditioning bassists, and I got to meet him yesterday. Too bad I couldn't stay, I went to the new moss park on front st, right in front of st. lawrence market. Oh and here's some more news, we have found out that the Satelites are going to be performing at a local concert in may. Oh and I am trying to get videos up on here but youtube is being gay with me at the moment so as soon as they are up i'll post them here so keep checking back





















I have also uploaded a bunch of pics from a secret concert that the Satelites had (well it wasn't so secret, but it was invite only :p) enjoy these sneak peeks




























Stick around for more news















Photo captions:
1. Bass Auditions taken by Joel Evangelista (february 11, 2009)
2. Basement Performance (january 31, 2009)
3. Playing for the crowd (january 31, 2009)
4. Getting footy taken by Joel Evangelista (february 11, 2009) 

No comments:

Post a Comment