Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Layout, Update feb 26, 2009

Well I have decided to change my layout, I have been planning to for quite some time now. It's actually not done, I just am in the process of relearning html. Very confusing if you ask me, I haven't really done anything like this since Asian Avenue days hahaha. Ok in celebration of this change I have decided to create a playlist of the Vids I find very appealing visually, it is called eye candy in honor of the new eye banner I put up (get it, eye candy =P) Some of the vids are best viewed in HD so I guess it's best to see these on youtube.



In other news, I have recently just ordered my new camera and I am very excited to get it. Well we are all excited for the camera cuz we would be able to do so many great things with it. For those who don't know, I actually fell in love with filming and editing because of skateboarding, and now I just want to learn more about it. I want to be able to get into using after effects to make vids like some of the ones shown above (D.A.N.C.E. is a perfect example of after effects also those HP commercials)
If you want to see how the quality is you can check this video, it's best to watch it in HD so click that little youtube button on the bottom right.




Be just a little more patient and I'll soon be posting new vids in HD. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment