Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update feb 19, 2009

As you can see this blog is still in it's early stages, I am trying to organize on what I put out on what days. It's kinda hard because the footy I get isn't always in order, I always film random things unless the Satelites want something specific. Allen is back from his snowboarding trip and he's in for a surprise. I recently setup a Satelites playlist on youtube if you would like to listen to their collective songs. They should start recording this week, and they will try to finish as fast as possible. I am currently editing many clips, random and stuff, but yea keep coming back for more updates. More videos will come up soon, for now enjoy some more pics (I am in the process of uploading the pics I put on here, on photobucket so you can view them larger)


Photo captions:
1. Satelites at rehearsal factory filming for disband (november 17, 2008)
2. Satelites in front of the judges of disband (january 25, 2009)
3. Allen recording in Theo's studio (october 11,2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment