Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Honorary Mentions - continued from last tuesday

So as you can see I haven't got around to editing the top 5 that was supposed to be up already so I'll just continue my list of what would be 15-11 since last week was top 5+5 already. I have alot of skaters I like to watch I hope you enjoy them too.

15. Wade Desarmo


This guy has some crazy eagle tre flips (meaning his style is to spread his legs and catch it with the front foot) and he also catches everything bolts. I met him once at cbc downtown and he was just chillin out in Toronto.

14. Ryan Sheckler


This clip is a teaser for an upcoming Video from plan B and I heard this was all throw away footy, after watching his ender I want to see what they didn't throw away HOLY SHIT

13. Sean Malto


Just look at that Tre flip WOW

12. Alex Mizurov


I first seen this guy when he beat Chris Cole in the ES Game of Skate, he's really tech, great Stee

11. Lewis Marnell


The guy who should have been on my top 10. The trick list this guy has is almost similar to what I want to learn and he rides almost skateboards haha

No comments:

Post a Comment