Sunday, March 1, 2009

Skateboarding Randomness

Well when I got home today I went onto youtube to see what was new, and right on the home page I saw this video on how to play skate 2 (which is a game I play daily :P) in 3D. So I watched the vid and tried it out for myself. The image on the TV was like those red and blue 3D images. Luckily for me I had a pair of 3D glasses from my 21st bday. I ended up playing skate 2 in 3D for like half an hour. After wearing those glasses for a while everything looks blue and red. Everyone who likes video games and has never played in 3D should try it, it's so sick.

Photo Caption
1. My 21st Birthday (october 13, 2007)
Julia, Trish, Me, Tricia, Mark, and Allen (with his own version of glasses)



Here's a Clip from theberrics.com Thats a Video blog site that I follow regularly.
Yes I know im addicted to Skateboarding hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment