Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update March 31, 2009

I have been putting together a Satelites promo for their upcoming demo using the Slow motion love electric version. I have also filmed these guys doing really random things for the new song Theo made and put up on Myspace (single gentlemen) if you haven't heard it you should go listen to it. I apologize for the late updates and such. We actually have a busy week for Satelites and Skyboy. Wednesday is a Photoshoot at Walnut studio, Thursday is a important meeting, Friday is a day setup so fans can pick up tickets for the Satlitets' Gig coming up at Kathedral. We actually sold all the tickets we had and Theo is going to pick up more today, for Friday so if you don't have tickets and you want to go get a hold of us and get you TICKETS!!! Last night I finally got one of the songs A12T made that I have wanted for so long (it sounds so sick, keep making those beats) For now you can enjoi some of these raw shots that Syd took from the last photo shoot.




Photo Captions
Taken by Sydney Belen
1. Allen and I test shots (march 16, 2009)
2. Skyboy Fisheye (march 16, 2009)
3. Satelites Fisheye (march 16, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment