Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top 5 skaters with NO1Z3

I decided to save the footy I have with Satelites and Skyboy for next week since I have been editing alot of stuff recently. They actually had a conversation and three people ended up giving me their top 5 on a subject that you will see next week. So in the mean time you can see my Top 5+5 skaters since I have so many haha.

10. Kevin Tio

Im actually in this video taking his pic ( this is the first time I ever saw him land a tre, and this kid made it on my top 10 cuz I know he is going to be so amazing when he gets older)

9. Morgan Smith

I have skated with Morgan many times before when he's in Toronto, he's a really cool guy. He has so many tricks and one time he told me to just keep practicing. So I am haha

8. Rodney Mullen

The Man who got me to start skateboarding and one of the first Skate Vids I ever saw, I think the first one was an oldschool Birdhouse vid. The first transworld I picked up had him on the cover, but what drew me to the cover was the photo it was to amazing and I was really into Photography at the time.

it was this pic without the words

7. Buttery Ass Donovan

This guy is not just sick he's funny too. His segment on theberrics.com is one of my favs to watch every monday. They don't call him Buttery for nothing, the evolution of his tricks are crazy ( meaning the combination of tricks that he has learned are so tech)

6. Bryan Herman

This vid, even if he is doing just one trick, shows his mastery of the Hardflip (gotta learn that shit)

5. Daewon Song

If my Top 5 were to start here Daewon has to be on it (he is too tech) this is also a sick commercial. Very inspiring, I want to try and make a vid like this.

4. P. J. Ladd

Another Tech skater (if you can't tell yet I really like watching the tech skaters) This guy is just going off on those ledges

3. Paul Rodriguez

Just a sick skater, seen him skate live at a Plan B demo and he is an amazing all around skater


Here's a Pic I took at Ching park when they demoed here

2. Mike Mo Capaldi

This is the vid that made Mike mo one of my favourite skaters tre flip tre flip tre flip tre flip, thats right switch, fakie, reg, and nollie. Then in fully flared holy shit you guys gotta see that if you haven't

1. Ryan Gallant

I wish I had his Stee. This guy is so underrated but he is my #1 Skater just cuz his combination of Style and tricks. I want to learn how to skate a ledge like this guy.

well I hoped you enjoyed that very long post, I have more fav skaters but thats another list. Skateboarding brought me back into the visual media, they work hand in hand. Without skateboarding I dont think I would have picked up a Video camera again so im very thankful for all the doors it has opened up for me. Skating with a community is also so amazing, you get to meet so many different people with your interests and you can see how even though your just skating there is so much individuality still. There is an infinite amount of possibilities in skateboarding, I know that im going to be learning for the rest of my Life.



Listen to his words thats how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment