Friday, March 20, 2009

Update March 20, 2009

Just a reminder to everyone that Tickets for the Satelites are going fast so get yours today. I am actually editing the photoshoot video and decided to put a little more work into it so instead of releasing it today i'll put it out tomorrow or saturday. For now enjoy this pic that was taken that night. Edited by Syd and Arthur. I was also at Skyboy studio last night and I got to hear one of the new songs they were working on and I was totally blown away by the Skyboy side of Theo. I realized how much Theo has grown at writing lyrics. If you guys heard this song you would be as hyped as I am for it. We are currently working for content for a new myspace we are creating for Skyboy so watch out for that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment