Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update March 5, 2009

OK so I only have had two hours of sleep so I haven't got to upload any vids today. Alot of things have been coming together in the past couple days (today and yesterday) very inspiring and motivating things. Art and I had a conversation from 1 am to almost 5 am this morning (very amazing things were discussed) and after I woke up (which was at 7am) and did all my errands I headed over to Xillionaire's place and had a similar conversation. I wish I could have recorded our conversations (so motivational, I was high on emotions thats how motivational) one thing I will repeat is this "The time is NOW" it was written on Art's arm (im guessing soon to be tattooed). But yea in other news March 11, 2009 we need all you rabid fans to come and support Satelites at Golden Valley's at 11am. Also an HD version of Sway is on the way, and it sounds amazing so just be a little patient for that, oh oh and a medley is in the works so watch out for that too. For now keep watching their vids and rate and comment and tell people to tell people to tell people about Satelites. Thank you and Enjoy

Photo Caption
1. A Xillionaire Piece that was featured in the Skyboy teaser vid (march 4, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment